The Welwyn Festival Group gives thanks to the following sponsors for helping to fund a fantastic week and raise funds for our many good causes and charities.
- Welwyn Parish Council for the free use of their venues and support in many other ways;
- Netherdown Developments, sponsors of the children’s Fancy Dress Parade;
- Strutt and Parker Estate Agents for their general sponsorship;
- Garden City Runners and Welwyn Osteopaths for donating the profits from the 10k/2k run to the Festival Charity Fund;
- St Mary’s Church for donating the profits from their event to the Festival Charity Fund;
- Sherrardswood School for use of their playing field and other facilities for the Roman Day;
- Councillor Richard Smith and Ringway PLC for free use of road closure equipment for Street Market;
- No.7 Catering Cooking Academy & Catering Services, Bestwallscapes, The Rose
and Crown, Reg Parsons and HomeInstead Care Homes for sponsoring the
- The Steamer, Tavern, Rose and Crown and Welwyn Sports and Social Club for their fund raising for Gombards Home for Disabled Young Adults, one of the Charity Fund charities;
- The BPc for continuing to provide graphic design services free of charge for the Programme plus Social Media support and The BPc/Professional Solutions for maintaining the website;
- The Welwyn Hatfield Times, The Best of Welwyn Hatfield and the St Mary’s Church Magazine for their support in promoting the Festival.
And thanks to these local businesses for supporting our charities from their marketing funds. Please give them your support in return.