Visit/Support The Cat Survival Trust
Throughout Welwyn Festival Week, you can find out about the work of the Cat Survival Trust and meet the Big Cats!
- Friday 19th 6.30pm: Talk on the Cat Survival Trust and meet the cats
- Monday 22nd 6.30pm: Film Evening. The world environment and endangered species and meet the cats
- Thursday 25th 6.30pm: Talk on the Cat Survival Trust and meet the cats
- Friday 26th 6.30pm: Film Evening. Extracts of Snow Leopards of Leafy London and meet the cats
- Sunday 28th 6.30pm: Talk on the Cat Survival Trust and meet the cats
Venue: 46 Codicote Road (Farm Shop) – Donations will be welcome at the events, to help meet the cost of the Trust’s good works.
The Cat Survival Trust is a registered charity which owns a twelve acre site in Welwyn. It is run by unpaid volunteers based in an office above the Farm Shop, who fund-raise, manage administration, sell animal foodstuffs in the shop, care for the cats, construct and maintain the buildings and the site where the big cats are housed.
Voluntary workers are always welcome, bringing skills and learning others.If you feel you want to help by volunteering, becoming a member of the Trust, adopting a Big Cat or help with find-raising, let them know. There is a wealth of information plus fantastic photos on the Cat Survival Trust website.