The Welwyn Festival Group gives thanks to the following sponsors for helping to fund a fantastic week and raise funds for our many good causes and charities.
- Welwyn Parish Council for the free use of their venues and support in many other ways;
- Netherdown Developments, sponsors of the children’s Fancy Dress Parade;
- Strutt and Parker Estate Agents for their general sponsorship;
- Garden City Runners and Welwyn Osteopaths for donating the profits from the 10k/2k run to the Festival Charity Fund;
- St Mary’s Church for donating the profits from their event to the Festival Charity Fund;
- Sherrardswood School for use of their playing field and other facilities for the Roman Day;
- Councillor Richard Smith and Ringway PLC for free use of road closure equipment for Street Market;
- No.7 Catering Cooking Academy & Catering Services, Bestwallscapes, The Rose
and Crown, Reg Parsons and HomeInstead Care Homes for sponsoring the
- The Steamer, Tavern, Rose and Crown and Welwyn Sports and Social Club for their fund raising for Gombards Home for Disabled Young Adults, one of the Charity Fund charities;
- The BPc for continuing to provide graphic design services free of charge for the Programme plus Social Media support and The BPc/Professional Solutions for maintaining the website;
- The Welwyn Hatfield Times, The Best of Welwyn Hatfield and the St Mary’s Church Magazine for their support in promoting the Festival.